SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — The Utah Department of Health reports 31,100 more vaccines given yesterday, which brings the state’s total close to 1.5 million.
The state also reports 447 new COVID-19 cases as well as one death, a Utah County man between the ages of 65-84.
UDOH reports the following information:
- We will report 386,997 positive cases today. This is an increase of 447 new cases since yesterday.
- We will report 1,481,363 total vaccines administered which is 31,100 more than yesterday.
- We will report 2,405,866 people tested. This is an increase of 5,456 people tested since yesterday.
- We will report 4,281,747 total tests. This is an increase of 12,801 tests since yesterday.
- The rolling 7-day average for positive tests is 406 per day.
- The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “people over people” is 6.8%. The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “tests over tests” is 3.4%.
- There are 132 people currently hospitalized with COVID-19. Total hospitalizations from the beginning of the outbreak are 15,593.
- We will report 2,132 total deaths; one more death since yesterday.
- Male, between 65-84, Utah County resident, hospitalized